This page owns the information on the terms and conditions for purchases from Firemint, trading as fire safety equipment. These terms and conditions apply to the buying of any goods/products from Firemint. By accessing our website and or placing an order you agree to be bound by all the terms, conditions and even policies set out below or inside the website.
There is nothing in these conditions that might affect your rights as a consumer. Please read these terms and conditions prudently before placing your order with Firemint. Firemint at its discretion, could change, modify, add or eradicate these terms and conditions at any time and hence it is important to read these each time you make a purchase order.
Firemint may collect, retain and even update personal information about you which you cater both
– Directly: as an example, by you sending us a mail asking about information on Firemint services.
– Indirectly: via your use of this website and the services and functionality catered through it.
Firemint could use this information for purposes linked to:
– Catering, monitoring and marketing current and future law and web related products and services, to you;
– Keeping you well-versed of developments or opportunities in areas or activities you have been interested about in the past or we believe you could be interested in.
– Firemint could provide general statistics about users, site use, ask for relevant products, services, facilities and information, traffic patterns, and even that of related site information to trustworthy third parties. The data or these statistics shall not include any information that personally identifies you.
– You are permitted to request correction of any personal information that Firemint holds about you at any time. You can even request the authorities to be removed from any Firemint mailing list or similar Firemint service by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your rights of removal could be subject to any extra terms that apply to the relevant list or service.
Authority and governing law
The entire website and content have been made in accordance with the needs of New Zealand law. The terms given here and any matters or disputes linked to this website or platform will be governed by New Zealand laws and shall be tackled by New Zealand courts.
The parties hereto agree that vender is providing the product designed to diminish or avert the risk of loss; that vender is not assuming responsibility for losses that could emerge because of malfunction, even if triggered by the negligence of the vender or failure of performance; that vender is not an insurer and that buyer is responsible for obtaining insurance, in case any, covering property loss or harm or personal injury on the premises described on the agreement. It is even understood that buyer chose the product described on the agreement after weighing and evaluating the protections afforded by various kinds of product, installations and the related costs. Upon the installation or elimination of the product, vender is not obligated to repair, revamp or take any other action in link to the premises described on the agreement.
Keep updated with the terms and conditions of Firemint as these are subject to change.